See us at
the International Pool Spa Expo in Las Vegas
Nov 11-13, 2020 booth #3015
|Click Here for Retail Store Demo
|Click below to watch video
Wave Test Strip Scanner video
Mobile Spin Lab video
- Customer database w/ unlimited test history
- All branded chemical lines
- Scanned Test
Fcl, Tcl/Br, Alk, pH, TH & CYA
(biguanide, peroxide shock, pH, Alk, TH
Manually entered test: Iron, Copper, Phosphate, Salt, TDS, Nitrate, Borate
Algae color, Clarity, Staining
- Specialty chemicals
- Print Out for customer
Step by step chemical addition and instructions
Weekly/monthly maintenance routines
LaMotte Spin Lab ready
The Wave Scanner and Spin Lab can be installed together on the Pool Watch Software.
Either system can be used
to obtain test results by a click of a button.
Wave Test Strip Scanner
- highly accurate scanning
- Scans the ScanMate strip for chlorine/bromine systems
- Scans the LaMotte 5 way for biguanide systems(biguanide, peroxide shock, pH, Alk, TH)
- Scans six test parameters in about 15 seconds
- Low cost - about 18 cents per test (ScanMate7)
- 2 year warranty
- Built for hundreds of scans per day
- No maintenance or recalibration of unit
ScanMate7 Test Strips
- Tests for: Fcl, Tcl/Br, Alk, pH, TH & CYA
- Developed for use exclusively in the Wave
color development of pad colors for consistent results
Home Port Tech Support
- Remotely installs and trains customers on proper use and care of the system
- Customizes specialty chemicals
- Conversion of customer data from other testing software
- Integration with RB Control POS
The very best choices in water testing for your
pool/spa store or in field.
Install these units together on one water test computer, getting test results from either system with a click
of the mouse.
For those busy testing days, get 6 test results
in 20 seconds, for 16 cents with the Wave.
For more in-depth testing, get 10 test results in 60 seconds, from the Spin Touch Lab.
Water Testing Made Easy since 1992.
Click on CD below for "25
day Free Trial Version"
of Pool Watch Software.
POS Integration with RB Control
Pool Watch software optimized for
all Frog products!
Developed for the Professional Pool & Spa Dealer
Confidently used for "in-store or in-van" Water Analysis.
Pool Watch® is the only testing system you need. This
"state of the art" software can be programmed for any chemical
brand or chemical program (chlorine and non-chlorine alike).
The Wave III scans
tests strips for: hardness, total & free chlorine, bromine, pH,
total alkalinity stabilizer, biguanide, peroxide, and borate.
Manually entered tests include: salt, iron,
copper, TDS, phosphates, nitrates. Visible water conditions such as algae bloom, clarity, scale and staining are